Professional Services with interop.io
Bring your interoperability project to life with industry experts and partner-level support
interop.io provides professional services to assist clients in accelerating deployments and maximizing the value of the platform. Our team of experts brings deep technical knowledge and financial markets industry experience to your firm in a variety of professional services offerings.
Interoperability — hard to say, easy to implement
with interop.io Professional Services!
Platform Consulting Services
Platform Consulting Services were developed based on client feedback and experience in the field. Get extra value from the power of desktop interoperability. Whether it’s UX design journeys, custom connectors, or data mapping for specific use cases, we’ve got you covered.
Select from our prepackaged offerings or combine several to suit your needs.
Integration Strategy, Governance and Roadmap
- Solution Architecture: Advice and design of micro-frontend and desktop interop architectures.
- Bespoke Center of Enablement (CoE): Standards, guidelines, and governance processes for
- Insights (Infrastructure): Metrics for design, capture and storage of user/system behavioral events.
Workflow Automation Solution
- Business Analysis: Process and system analysis, design and workflow mapping.
- Data Translation: Implementation of ‘Context Mapper’ for specific use-cases.
- Workflow Integration: Implementation of adapters to specific 3rd party vendor applications.
- Connectivity – New 3rd Party Adapters Development: Creation of an adapter to specific apps or languages.
- UX Design: Review of existing navigational paths and mapping onto to-be workflows.
- Insights: Visualization of behavioral/system events to support workflow optimization and reporting.
Client Migration to interop.io
- From Finsemble: Upgrade to io.Connect, a simple exercise with client involvement; not a chargeable service.
From Competitors: Seamless migration from a competing platform, leveraging the investment you’ve already made in interoperability.
- FDC3 Client Migration: From in-house solution migration to FDC3.
The time is now to start your interoperability project.
Fortune 500 companies as well as niche start-ups choose interop.io because of our unique knowledge of desktop interoperability and proven track record of delivering high-end solutions at outstanding velocity.